Time has been flying once again and it’s October – so time to look back on the five things that rocked my world in September. Since I started dancing again I hardly have time for blogging and as everything is passing so fast, it’s hard to find five things that made my month special. However – always good to look back on the positive things!
1. Wedding preps – I already told you that this point might come back a few times. We finally saw the location during our last visit in the Netherlands – and loved it. Also, we sent out the invitations and got some positive replys already. Obviously we were expecting those replys, however, it’s still nice to get a definite response. It’s getting serious!
2. A weekend in the Netherlands! From time to time, I just need to be there. Although, it’s a pretty long journey from Munich…worth it!
3. I changed my blog layout. I had been thinking about it for quite some time now, and finally decided to do it. Still a lot of things we need to fix, but we are working on it! In times I hardly have time for new blogposts, it’s hard to find the time to fix older posts with header photos, or change categories or whatever. Working on it! How do you like it?
4. Oktoberfest! This had been on my bucket list for quite some time now, and after weeks of watching the Wiesn being build up (because I work close to the location), I was finally able to go. Exciting! Although I went several times, I totally forgot to take pictures of my Wiesn-look, so this has to happen next year. (:
5. Finally autumn! The time of the year for big sweaters and scarfs, my favourite clothing items. And boots. And tea. And reading books under a blanket on the couch while a storm is going on outside. ♥
What were your highlights of the past month?