Time is flying again! Hard to believe that it’s already July, which means that I have only about two months left in this beautiful city!
As everything this month was about my bachelor thesis, I had some difficulties to actually find five things that rocked my world in June…but I succeeded! So here is the things that made my month special, and I’d love to hear about your highlights in the comments!
1. The first thing that was special this month was for sure the trip to Washington, D.C., even if it was only plan B and we wanted to go to Chicago originally. I already wrote about it in the travel diary, but it was just a great weekend!
2. We booked all the flights for our trip to California and Hawaii in September! After having talked about it for weeks, it feels so good to finally have some concrete plans and be able to plan a bit…it’s going to be so much fun!
3. I still can’t believe it, but after weeks and weeks of writing, planning and changing the report, I am finally done! And I already passed the oral defense, too, so now I am officially graduated! Even with nothing planned after the trip to California and Hawaii, this is still such an amazing feeling!
4. This might sound a bit stupid, but I went shopping a lot and finally found some things I have been looking for…such as my Adidas Superstars, or some nice summer clothes you’ll see on the blog shortly!
5. One thing I am really looking forward to is my parents visiting in August just before I am done here in New York. It wasn’t sure if they could come to visit for some time, but now they booked the flights and I am really so happy about it! It’s the first time in the city for my dad, and it’s gonna be such a cool time!
And what were your highlights in June?