5 Things that Rocked my World in October
October was kinda weird – it flew by super quickly, at the same time it felt super long due to my holidays. Working before the holidays was super stressful and took ages, then there were the holidays which were awesome, but somehow it all flew by. Know what I mean? Time to look back to those things that somehow had an influence on my past month!
1. Obviously, my holidays. I went to Cuba for two weeks in total, doing a roundtrip of the country together with my husband. Loved it! I will write some travel diaries soon and share some photos for sure. Stay tuned!
2. More time for blogging – although I hardly had any internet in Cuba and had no time at all before I went on holidays, for some reason I managed to have more time for blogging. Which also meant that I finally was able to translate one or two blogposts to English. I hope I will manage to translate more in the future as I still love writing in English!
3. Sometimes looking back also means to look back on negative things that had an influence on me in the past month. Just before the holidays I got sick, which is not unusual for this time of the year with the temperatures falling. However, I realized again how important it is to take care of myself and not to forget to take a break when necessary.
4. Lots of reading! I love reading, and over the past months I did not really have the time for it..which was super annoying. Due to the holidays I was able to get reading again, and I loved it. Granted, it was due to the long flight, several bus rides and all those hours on the beach. Still, it was amazing!
5. Coming back home – sounds boring, but as much as I loved the holidays, I loved coming back home. This time it made me realize, too, that Munich slowly starts feeling like how, which has not been the case for the longest time. It’s a good feeling!
What were the highlights of October for you?
Love from Munich! xx