Yeah, I know I said this before, but: time is flying. Sometimes during the day I have the idea that time is not passing at all and then somehow the week is over so fast that I have no idea how that could happen. Anyway, in November some pretty nice things happened again and it is time for a little review!
1. The first weekend of November, I was in Copenhagen, together with my boyfriend. I have to say that I was FINALLY in Copenhagen, as I was probably the only exchange student here in Herning that hadn’t been there before. And we had such a good time! Here, I already wrote a short summary about the weekend, more posts will for sure follow before Christmas!
2. The Monday after I came back from Copenhagen was my birthday – and even if I am 24 now, I was still looking forward to it like a child. I just love when it’s my birthday! Especially the surprise party that Serina organised for me was soooo nice (: It was for sure a birthday that I will always remember as the one birthday when nobody had time to come over to eat pizza with me and then Serina called me to tell me that this is such a horrible situation and that I had to come over. And then everybody was there and it was just so nice!
3. The weekend after my birthday, I went to London (another city I have never been before) with Serina and that was SUCH A GOOD WEEKEND! The Harry Potter studios tour, sightseeing, shopping, Sky Garden, the musical Wicked and the Jack The Ripper tour…everything was just so cool!
4. Maybe this doesn’t sound as cool as it feels for me, but I was finally able to finish my visa application! Now I have to wait until I get it done and then I can finally tell everybody that I am really going (and where I am going!). So excited! ♥
5. Last but not least: finally the temperature got down a bit and the Christmas decoration is all put up and Christmas time started! I just love Christmas and I already started watching the movies that I watch every year during the time before Christmas…the first was Home Alone, and next will be Sissi!
And now, it’s already December and time is still flying and soon I will go home for Christmas and there are so many things planned that I am so looking forward to!