5 Things that Rocked my World in November
It’s been a while since my last post, but I promise it’s gonne be better soon! (: Can’t believe it’s only 23 days left until Christmas and 28 days until our first wedding anniversary – as every month recently, time is just flying and I’d love to pause for a second! Time to look back at my highlights from the past months.
1. My birthday! Still love celebrating and my birthday (or rather the entire week, as I make sure everybody knows and is happy with me for several days before my actual birthday) is a highlight each year! Having my friends over, eating cake all week, getting presents…love it!
2. Right after my birthday-week, Christmas starts (at least in my world)! All those lights, drinking Glühwein (I don’t even know what that is in English), eating Christmas cookies…favorite season!
3. Although it wasn’t super cold in November, I loved that the temperatures went down the past weeks and I went snowboarding for the first time this season. After having worked in Ischgl for the annual ski opening, I enjoyed a day snowboarding. Due to all the Christmas-business, I won’t be able to go snowboarding again until January, so I really enjoyed it.
4. Finally! I have been waiting to buy my first real designer handbag for ages, knowing exactly which model it was going to be. Due to the wedding I did not buy one last year, but I knew it was going to happen this year. When I saw that it was on sale for black Friday, I just bought it, and I love it! ♥
5. Hard to believe, but in November, I somehow enjoyed cooking and trying new recipes. I don’t really like cooking and don’t make too much of an effort mostly, but last month it just happened. Maybe it’s the beginning of a long cooking career?
What were your highlights in November?
xx from Munich!