Another month has come to an end – time was flying once more as there were so many things to do. As usual, I show you five things that made my month special in my monthly review today!
1. We picked up our new car. After all the stress in April about what happens to my car (that had been destroyed by some drunk motorbiker who crashed into it while it was parked on the street) and how we will proceed, I’m so happy that this issue finally has been solved.
2. The past weeks in my job showed me again that my decision was right. I took a risk by applying to new jobs and finally take an opportunity, but in the weeks after I quit, I realized that it was a good choice. You have to take care of yourself, because nobody else will do that for you!
3. We took a few days off to go to Lake Garda! I had never been there and although it was annoying to sit in the car for such a long time (it should have been only 4 hours but apparently, half of Bavaria had the same idea as we had) we had a really good time! Always a good idea to go somewhere for just a few days to see something else!
4. The break between the old job and my first day at the new job really was helpful. I finally had time to concentrate on training and my blog again, and managed to reactivate the English version! Also, I finally had the time to work on some cooperations! I hope in the future I will manage to do this more frequently…stay tuned!
5. The biggest news saved until the end: I am engaged! My boyfriend proposed to me in the beginning of May and we started planning the wedding. There is nothing concrete so far, but as soon as I know more, I will make sure to let you know!
What were your highlights for the past month?
XOXO from Munich!