Wow. First half of the year is over and…where is the time!? Plus finally another blog post in English. I know I wanted to translate more often, but somehow I never got the time, especially with all the GDPR stuff going on. But again, I’ll try more often! Promise!
So, here are the five things that rocked my world in June:
1. Me and my dance partner finally danced a competition! After over a year of hard work, we finally were able to participate. We didn’t expect the best results, and we were more than satisfied with our performance. Also, it’s so motivating after all those hours of practice!
2. Inspiration for my blog. Although I didn’t have a lot of time to work on my blog, it sometimes helps to take a step back and look at the project from a distance. I got so many ideas I want to put into practice, working on existing posts and writing new ones, etc. Can’t wait to share some more content with you in the following weeks!
3. Visiting concerts! My best friend Rica came over for a weekend where we visited an open air concert of Sunrise Avenue, one of my all time favorite bands. And only a week later, my husband and me were at the Munich concert of Helene Fischer in the Olympia stadium. Never saw such a huge show ever before! I really need to go to concerts more often…
4. Summer sale and shopping! Since I moved back to Germany I don’t enjoy shopping as much as I did in New York. Certainly when it comes to sales, because it’s mostly pretty disappointing. But from time to time I just need to go, and this was the case during summer sale. It was pretty successful and I can’t wait to show you some outfits on the blog!
5. Six months married. Can’t believe how quick time has passed! It’s already six months ago that we tied the knot and we still did not think about getting a divorce! 😉
What were your highlights of the past month? Feel free to share in the comments!
Hugs from Munich! xx