Time is flying again and another month has passed – the semester abroad in Denmark comes closer and I’m so excited! Time to look back what happened last month (:
1. I passed the last exams at Saxion! Okay, it were only two, but I passed and by the time this post is online, the last presentations and oral exams will be done as well – hopefully with a positive result! Even if I really missed one of the exams (I’m soooo sure the schedule said 10 not 8.30 when I looked it up), I’m done now and I’m really happy about it! Only one year left until I finally finish my Bachelor (hopefully..)!
2. Again, this month I took some time to meet people I haven’t seen in quite some time and that’s just such a good and positive feeling!
3. Finally I also managed to organize a weekend in Paris with my boyfriend and especially with visiting my hostfamily! I haven’t seen them in quite some time and I’m really curious about how tall all the four small ones have become! It’s always quite difficult to organize a meeting with them (with four children you are always busy), but finally it worked out and I’m so looking forward to it!
4. I got in contact with my new roommate in Denmark – at least with one of them and he seems to be quite nice (: And I managed to finish all the paperwork, so I can really leave in August and start one more semester of studying there – even if sometimes, I’m thinking that it would have been so much easier if I had just decided to stay in the Netherlands, at home with my boyfriend.
5. My blog starts to work out! During the past month I started blogging according to a certain schedule, like outfit posts always on Sunday and books on Monday, and that makes it so much easier for me and I could even prepare for the weeks during which I will be on holiday so that there will be enough blog posts – as usual! (: Plus, I finally managed to get my first cooperation so stay tuned!
That’s already five positive things that happened in June! The month was not as exciting as May due to exams, and I didn’t really have time to leave the country and explore new cities or countries or whatever, but that will change in July, so I’m really excited about that too! And what are the five things that rocked your June?