It’s crazy how time is flying and July is already over…and it’s only three more weeks until I leave New York (for now) and the trip to California and Hawaii is coming up! I haven’t been too active on the blog lately, but I am currently working on it to make sure that there will be enough content over the coming weeks!
But today is supposed to be about the past month and the things that made this July somehow special – I have to admit that nothing big happened, but it’s the small things that make life perfect, aren’t they?
1. Amazon PrimeDay was a good day – we finally got the GoPro we were planning to get for months, and it was a really good deal! Now, I am taking it everywhere and film occasionally when I am out and about in the city to make sure I can upload a follow me around or something any time soon!
2. The summer days, the sun, the evenings with colleagues and friends in bars and on rooftops, the days on the beach…just enjoying the summer and still not being annoyed by high temperatures and humidity.
3. I saw fireflies for the first time in my life! Might be weird, but since then I enjoy it every time I can spot one!
4. Since the date we are going to leave the city (for now) is coming closer, I finally started to work on the things on my bucket list and could finally check some off – running in Central Park or Roosevelt Island for example.
5. A friend of me from Germany has come to visit, and together we are out and about in the city after work and during the weekends. It’s nice to do some of the touristy stuff again, as the last visitor was my broher in May, and I wanted to do some of these things (such as Top of the Rock) again anyway.
What were your highlights in July?