When you are constantly making plans and somehow the month is suddenly over and…nothing happened. Welcome to my life – and the English version of my blog. I have to admit that I did not really keep up with this, but I set a goal for myself: three blogposts in English per month (plus the review), mostly related to travelling. Let’s see how I can keep up with it! But here we go with the five things that rocked my world in the past month!
1. Let’s start with dancing: we joined a trainingscamp with one of my trainers from a few years ago and I just loved it! So much input, so much to work on and so many ideas. The only problem is to integrate all this into our own training…
2. A weekend in Prague! We didn’t go there yet, but we booked it! It was supposed to be a surprise but as my husband suddenly started planning something for the weekend in September himself, I kinda had to tell him. So looking forward to this trip I booked two weeks ago! Prague has been on my bucket list for a long time now and I can’t wait to explore the city!
3. Summer in Munich! While I didn’t really enjoy the summer last year, the high temperatures and my spare time are really working out this year! Swimming in the Isar, visiting lakes, getting to know the city…I just love it!
4. Changes on my blog. Well, at least on the German version of it. But as I said, I am planning to start again with the English version! Plus if you already want to see some changes, head over to my Instagram, where I am currently working on a new look for my profile!
5. Family time! When everybody lives in different places, it’s so good to see your parents and brother again! My brother visited me last weekend and my parents stopped by on their way to Italy. It was so good to just sit together and chat all evening!
What were your highlights of the last month?