5 Things that Rocked my World in January 2019
Wow – time is flying (again) and the first month of the year is already over. Feels like yesterday we got home from our Christmas holidays and started working again, while in reality, a whole month has passed. Is it normal that times seems to fly faster and faster the older you get? Anyways, time to look back at the highlights of the past month!
1. The prolonged holidays! Instead of driving back to Southern Germany directly after New Year’s, we decided to stay in The Netherlands a few more days. So good! I finally had the time to see some friends I hadn’t seen in a while and to just catch up with everybody. Loved it!
2. I also was really happy to get home again after two weeks. I always get so motivated with every new year starting, but you cannot really start doing anything until you get back home.
3. Winter! With all the snow in Munich, it was just perfect – although I don’t like how everything is melting now…we also went snowboarding again for a day, one of the best advantages living down south!
4. Almost everybody got in the mood of following the tips of Marie Kondo on Netflix and so did I. Such a good feeling to get rid of so many things and finally tidying up everything. I have meant to be doing this for over a year now, but now it’s finally done. Obviously, we won’t throw out stuff that is still good enough to donate, but a lot is gone so far.
5. Last but not least: holiday planning! It’s something we always do in the beginning of the year, and I just love planning it. It’s mostly ideas that are not realistic all together, but it’s fun to start looking at destinations with the idea that I might actually go there this year. You know what I mean? What are your holiday plans so far?
What were your highlights of the past month?
xx from Munich!