5 Things that Rocked my World in April 2019
April has been such a crazy month! Somehow it felt as if time has been flying again and at the same time it didn’t pass at all. This was the first time in ages I did not have the constant feeling of running out of time, which I really enjoyed. I guess the secret is do just do more of what makes you happy instead of falling back into some daily routine. However, here are the five things that rocked my April 2019:
1. First thing is obviously my holiday in Australia. It’s been the first time for me and I just loved it! After one week in Tasmania for a press trip, I travelled Victoria and New South Wales for two more weeks with my husband. Loved it! It’s too much to tell for this post, but surely there will be travel diaries and more up on the blog in the coming weeks.
2. I finally cut my hair! I’ve been struggling with the length for quite some time, wearing it in a ponytail most of the time. It was just so boring. Now I sill have to get used to the shortness (it comes just to my shoulders) and the crazy curls that suddenly are all natural, but I kinda like it! Plus it’s so much easier and quicker to just wash my hair…
3. Enjoying the sun! Although the weather has turned back to cold and rainy in Munich, I really enjoyed the sun during Easter break! Finally sitting outside again, reading a good book or just doing nothing…
4. In the beginning of the year I wrote this post about wanting to explore the surroundings of Munich more. In April, my husband and me started on that. We finally went to the top of the Zugspitze for some last snowboarding of the season and also visited a friend in a small Bavarian town. More to come!
5. Last but not least, I finally started working out again. Motivation has been low before I went on holidays, but when I got back home I was super motivated for some running, dancing and working out. Also, I finally managed to mind what I actually eat a little more. Still lots of improvement needed, but it’s a start!
What were your highlights of the past month?