5 Things that Rocked my World in 2015 (so far)
This is a post I saw at several blogs today, and I liked the idea so much, that I copied it for my own blog. The blogger who kind of invented this post is Anna Frost, from fashionpuppe (link above), and she writes about the changes in her life during the past month. I am not the only one who “borrowed” this idea, and Anna said on her blog that she’s fine with people copying it, so: here is my version of five things that rocked my world in 2015 (so far).
1. I am not the only one who changed during the internship. My class is down to only 9 people, and I didn’t know all of them even well before I left, but now, when we have to work together, it is clear that the internships changed all of us. The way of working, the attitude towards our study…some of us more, some less, but all changed somehow. And for me, the teamwork got easier (not sure if it’s because of my changes or the changes of the others, or a mixture of both, though).
2. Another thing that changed a lot is moving in together with my boyfriend. I was not sure when I was in Brussels, if moving in together directly after half a year abroad and not seeing him too often would be a good idea, but now, after about two months (time is flying again…), I am very sure that it was the best idea. I feel more at home than before, when I lived in different houses with different roommates for about two years, and finally it feels like I arrived somehow somewhere. Even if it’s only for a few months (again).
3. My new job showed me, that I really would love to work in fashion later and inspires me again and again for my blog and with regards to online marketing (which is good, because that is basically my job). It’s not exactly the thing I would like to do later, when I will work fulltime (cannot wait to start!), but it gives me some good ideas on which skills I should work, and also gives me some more insight into the sector.
4. The decision that I would like to go to study in Denmark for another semester and the decision of the university that I am one out of two students that are chosen to do so was only about one month ago. Even if I am sometimes doubting my decision, due to moving in together and everything, I am still sure that I will have a great time and that again, I will be able to learn a lot. And I am kind of looking forward to it.
5. I finally decided to get rid of my long hair and let it cut about 20 cm. I’m not really happy about the length, just because it’s slightly too short or too long, but I am really happy about the fact that I finally decided to just do it. It’s just so much easer…
I kind of like looking back on things that left an impression and on positive developments and experiences, so I guess I will repeat this kind of post somewhen! (: